Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rocking Voyager

I know, I know. I've been neglecting the blog lately.

I can explain everything.

First, Joel and I have been preparing for our Faculty Recital which is 2 weeks from tomorrow (be there or be square). Ask any of my APU students; my brain is so full of flute music that there is not a lot of room for anything else right now.

Seriously.

My brain's RAM is full and its 100GB hard drive is quickly running out of space, leaving little room for things like gentle speech and short term memory.

SORRY!!!

I have issued a "performance ahead warning", and my lovely students have been most gracious in bearing with me.

MEANWHILE, my new phone arrived right after a recital rehearsal on Friday.

Here I am, brain fried, trying to make heads or tails of my new purchase:


And the verdict on the Verizon Voyager?

IT ROCKS!!!!!!!



It is everything my last phone wasn't and so much more.

I could wax rhapsodic (and I'm sure I will at some point), but I've got to stuff more flute music into my brain and under my fingers.

So for now I'll leave you with this thought:

Voyager; Get one!

No comments: