Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cruising



I just booked a short cruise for my dear husband Bob and myself for our 3rd anniversary which is coming up in May.

We were not considering a cruise at all. I usually jump on the anniversary plans in January, but I was sick and practicing hard for my recital. By the time we started looking at places to go, it turned out that a 4 night cruise would cost less than returning to the place we stayed in Yosemite for our first anniversary.

I've been on a couple of cruises and really enjoyed them (even the Force 7 gale in the middle of the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and Vancouver). Bob has never been on one and is unsure of the pleasure to pain ratio involved. God bless him, he is going WAY outside his comfort zone to find out if cruising is something he could get used to.

Our cruise is booked and paid for (it took about 3 minutes start to finish). I plan to spend much time like this:



I'll let you know how we like it.

No comments: