Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Playing with Nancy



Okay, I confess.

I've been playing with Nancy instead of blogging.

I received the latest Nancy Drew game, "The Legend of the Crystal Skull", last week.

Bob was out of town for 3 nights, so I was grateful for the company.

I just completed the game. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it an 8.

Why an 8?

It receives an 8 because the majority of people working on this project were guys, and it showed.

Hello! There are enough computer games out there for guys. Let's not impose male slants on games written for females. They're just not going to understand what tickles the fairer gamer's fancy. Can we say "King's Quest"?

So now that Nancy is safely through her latest adventure, I can get back to real work in the real world.

My flute is calling.

Wait!

It's saying...

"Write more computer games for women..."

No comments: