Thursday, June 7, 2007

Stuck in the Sauna



So far I've been enjoying the latest Nancy Drew game.

That was, I was enjoying it until I got stuck in the sauna.

I know what I'm supposed to do in there, but I'm not a plumber, okay?

Gee, if I had 100 hours I could try every combination until it all works out.

I confess I'm lacking patience.

Okay, maybe I'll go back and spend another 50 hours or so, but I really should be practicing my flute...

Update: I did finally get out of the sauna. It was a good exercise in patience, humility, and self control, areas that I certainly need maturing in.

Hint: Turn the sound off (it just made me nervous) and patiently focus on one area at a time. Don't get frustrated when you have to start over. Just try to remember what worked from the last time. You'll figure it out eventually. Good Luck!

No comments: