Sunday, May 6, 2007

It's a Wrap!

I played the last show in the "King and I" run this afternoon.

The San Gabriel Civic Auditorium is magnificent:


I rarely get out of the pit.

I took some time, though, to look at the posters:

This is where I was for the last week.

(My stand light is the one on the right):

Do yourself a big favor.

Go to The Pizza Place across the street from the auditorium. That's where we spent our dinner break yesterday.

They have the best Bar-b-que Chicken Pizza made with smoked gouda cheese.

I'm a sucker for smoked gouda:

Conductor Richard stopped by with his beautiful daughter:


After that amazing meal it was time to return to work:

Our last show was this afternoon.

School's out, show's over.

I am now unemployed.

I'm heading up to Atascadero to visit my family, breathe some clean air and drool for a few days.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments: