Friday, May 9, 2008

I Need A Nap

I have some lovely pictures from our brief trip to Disneyland last week.

I've been trying to post them.

Really.

I'm

just

so

tired.

One of the problems with my line of work is it tends to crescendo to a ridiculous amount of physical and mental stress, then abruptly cease, leaving one all wound up with no where to go.

Then comes the resounding crash after several days of all revved up with no where to go.

I'm in the resounding crash portion of my experience.

What ever happened to a nice, long rallentando?

I've allegedly been done with school since last Monday, but it keeps rearing its ugly head. I've had a few unlovely issues arise that take time and emotional energy to deal with.

Then there is the issue of the REQUIRED "Respect and Esteem Training". I completely understand why I have to take this 2 hour on-line training session, I support it, and am grateful that the University provides this resource. I just wish the requirement had been brought to my attention while I was still being paid.

Poor me!

Now if kvegas911 would be kind enough to call a waaaaaaaambulance, I'll stop whining long enough to post a Disney appetizer:

A pair of passing tourists asked if I would please take their picture in front of the Matterhorn.

After I gladly obliged, they offered to take ours.

The gentleman struggled with my point and shoot.

He was saying that nothing was happening when he pushed the button.

Clearly something was happening; as you can see he caught Bob in mid-explanation of the workings of my camera:



Do I look like I'm gritting my teeth?

We decided that finding Nemo was on our agenda. We waited patiently in line under the Monorail tracks:


Little did we know, when it sailed by us as we stood in line, that the Neptune would be the sub we would embark in:


We're preparing for a longer time at sea; we're leaving on Monday for a short anniversary cruise.

That should remedy the whining.

Meanwhile, this blogging is wearing me out.

I need a nap!

No comments: