Friday, March 16, 2012

Opera Sweater Sleeve Goes To A Different Opera

786673612
For just a couple of days, my two shows overlap. Opera Sweater Sleeve came with me to Opera le Different today. I've got a cold that could be a lot worse (I suspect Maestro might have been the source), and that makes flute playing pretty challenging. My carpool buddy of the brass persuasion is also fighting a cold. We should have some fun on the drive on Sunday.
I got a little work done on the sleeve during the 4 1/2 hour rehearsal (I have to play the WHOLE show this time), then came home and spent another hour or so playing through tomorrow's opera. I will be sorry to say goodbye to LBO, but look forward to the May production. Meanwhile, Opera Sweater will be changing venues. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: