Monday, March 5, 2007

A Date at the Mouse House



Bob and I meandered over to Disneyland this afternoon.


We're annual pass holders who enjoy low key, unhurried visits.



The weather was pleasant and warm.


We hadn't been on a date in a while.


I've got that basal cell surgery next Monday, so today seemed like a good day to kick back.


Pirates rocks!


My favorite ride is Indiana Jones. I love the sound track. It's like being in a movie.


Bob never complains when I request going on the Pooh ride. He is a true gentleman, and wonderful husband.


We both appreciate Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.


It's wonderful to attend a live show with such amazingly talented musicians.

If you haven't seen it, give it a try. It's great.




One of my favorite things is the Flag Retreat in the late afternoon.

It makes me weep every time.



It's worth the trip.




We had a great time on our date at the Mouse House.



Hope to see you there soon!

No comments: