Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's A Meme????

Okay, show of hands. How many of you know what a "meme" is?

I didn't know it was required blogger knowledge until beFrank "tagged" me this morning.

I didn't know playing tag was a blogging option.

I do now.

So, from what I can decipher, I'm supposed to reveal "5 Things You Didn't Know About FlutePrayer".

Here goes:
  1. I get as much of a buzz from decaf as the average person gets from regular. I made the mistake of drinking some decaf chai before I went to bed last night and was up until 3am.

  2. When I was in 7th grade I could only do 5 sit-ups. Then I started taking flute lessons from an excellent teacher who taught me how to use my abdominal muscles to move the air quickly through the instrument. By 8th grade, without having done a single sit-up since the previous year, I could do 25 sit-ups. Now I can do hundreds if I have to. One of the big advantages of strong abs is a pain-free lower back.

  3. I am a Night Owl. One of the first things I asked my husband when we first started dating was if he was a "Lark" or a "Night Owl". I knew that if he was a Lark, we would have to end the relationship right there. I used to work in my family's bakery. I had to be at work at 6:30am. I did that for almost 17 years. It was brutal.

  4. My Hebrew name is "Atira". My last name is Christian. I converted to Judaism in 1984. I discovered Jesus in 1996. I love being a Christian Christian.

  5. I marched in Richard Nixon's first inaugural parade with the Whittier High School Cardinal Band. It was the first time I flew on an airplane, and the first time I was on television. I still have pictures.

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 bloggers.

I don't know 5 bloggers.

I understand it doesn't matter if you know them or not (does regular lurking count?)

I hope they won't hate me:

Joey at call me lightning

Weaver at TVPhotoBlog

Ken at Kenya Mission Trip (make a donation while you're there)

befrank already tagged Darleene and Lenslinger.

No fair!

That's all I can do. I plead blog iggerance!

Oh, and beFrank? You owe me...

No comments: