Monday, March 12, 2007

All Clear!

I'm on the other side of the Mohs surgery.

It feels good!

Doesn't this look like some sort of primitive blue tooth device?


My doctor was amazed when she first took a look at the cancer site this morning. She said, "That's a lot smaller than I thought!"

I only needed one round of surgery.

When she was doing the "closure" she said again, "That was a lot smaller than I thought it would be."

I know why. Many of you have been praying for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

I can just cover the whole thing up with my hair and I'm good to go.

Too bad I can't shampoo until Wednesday evening.

It might not look so perky by then.

The sutures come out next Tuesday afternoon.

I'm going to get some ice on my face and relax for a couple of days.

Then I'm going to practice my flute!

No comments: