Thursday, February 8, 2007

Oh Mohs!


My Western European skin has done it again. It has gone and gotten another couple of basal cell carcinomas.

(If I'd seen it going, I would have made it come back!)

The one on my back was an "easy" shave removal (easy for who???) and has been dealt with.

The one on the right side of my face near my ear (right superior preauricular if you want to get technical) is another matter.

Here is my pre-surgery packet.

Although I've had 2 other basal cells removed, I've always caught them early. This one was hiding... and it has roots.

The way I look at it, I'll be getting half a face lift by the time they're done with this fascinating procedure scheduled for next month. (Hmmm...what about the other half?)

So do yourself a favor. Go get a skin check.



No comments: