Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good News, Bad News




Bob had some bad news when I got home from a long day of teaching this evening.

Bob's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I made reservations for lunch at the Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland months ago. We were going to spend his birthday at The Park.

He was informed earlier today that his 4 night out of town job in Lancaster got pushed back a week to, you guessed it, his birthday.

Bummer!

We thought about it for about two seconds. Then I hopped on line to see if the hotel we stayed in for our anniversary had any rooms available for the Sunday and Monday night before his birthday.

We got a great AAA rate!

Now all I have to do is see if I can get reservations for lunch at the Blue Bayou on that Monday.

Even if I can't, we'll still be visiting the happiest place on earth.

That's good news!

UPDATE: Success! Our Blue Bayou reservations have been changed.


No comments: