Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's All About The Food

Azusa Pacific University resumed classes yesterday. I was on hand for the first meeting of Flute Choir (more on that at another time).

Thursdays are another teaching day for me, but since flute lessons don't start until next week, I took advantage of my last Thursday of freedom and went to the Los Angeles County Fair.


Here's a question I've always pondered - why is the L.A. County Fair so far from most of L.A. County?


My dear husband Bob has been putting in up to 15 hours on the days he's been working in the Green Building.


I used his employment today as an excuse to make my first trip to the fair in probably 25 years.

That's just the excuse.

It was really all about the food.


What to choose? Frogs legs? Deep fried twinkies? Totally fried smores? Heart disease?

I went for the healthy option:


Really.


It had a vegetable right in it!


It was FABULOUS!

I thought happy thoughts all the way home.


And there you have it.

It's all about the food...



No comments: