Sunday, February 24, 2008

Frankenstein Work Call



I just got a mysteriously delayed work call for Long Beach Opera's production of Frankenstein with Michael York.

Since I saw Michael York and (my favorite) conductor Andreas Mitisek at the pool last week, I was already chomping at the bit. I'm really looking forward to this production. I get to play some flute and some piccolo. I already have a recording. It actually sounds do-able (ask me again when I get the music).

Meanwhile, Bob continues to suffer in unabated agony. That is so rough.

We have reservations for the Grand Californian at the Disneyland Resort for 2 nights a week from tomorrow. We're beginning to think that trip might not occur.

Instead maybe I'll be able to pop up to the Central Coast to see my grand nephew Hunter...if he has arrived by then.

How about it, Hunter? I can't wait to meet you!

No comments: