Saturday, February 2, 2008

All Atwitter

In a continuing effort to emulate my blogging hero beFrank (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery), I've added a "twitter" side bar to the blog (it's on the left under the "about me" section).

What is "twitter"?

"Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send "updates" (or "tweets"; text-based posts, up to 140 characters long) to the Twitter website, via short message service, instant messaging, or a third-party application such as Twitterrific." Wikipedia

Yeah, whatever.

It means that I can send little blog updates during the day from my (new Voyager that I'm still loving) phone. That way even when I'm too swamped to blog, you can still keep track of my escapades (and they are many, let me assure you).

So be sure to check the twitterpated side of my blog, especially if you haven't seen a new post recently.

I love technology.

No comments: