Thursday, November 26, 2009

Which Turkey Gave Me The Flu?

I woke up this beautiful Thanksgiving morning in Atascadero with the flu. There's no doubt that the headache, body aches, and fever over 100 degrees match the classic flu symptoms. I haven't had flu like this for years. A flu shot was on my to do list, but I've spent the last two months with a cold then a mild bronchial thing. It didn't seem wise to get a flu shot. Now I won't need one. Think of all the money I'm saving. One of the benefits of flu is loss of appetite. I won't feel at all sorry for myself as the rest of the family digs into the feast later today. All in all things are pretty great. I've never had the flu in a hotel room in Atascadero before and I love new experiences. I've got a stack of books, a loving family praying for me, and Jesus in my heart. It doesn't get any better than that!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted via email from Teri's posterous

No comments: