Friday, January 2, 2009

The Vixen Is In My Head

Earworms.

Everyone gets them.

You know what I mean; those catchy little tunes that seize your brain and won't let go.

According to WebMD, "Stuck song syndrome annoyed, frustrated, and irritated women significantly more than men. And earworm attacks were more frequent -- and lasted longer -- for musicians and music lovers. Slightly neurotic people also seemed to suffer more." (Who are you calling neurotic?!?)

As the first "Vixen" rehearsal approaches (I typed reproaches first!), I'm spending more and more time with the music, listening and playing it over and over and over...

I've come down with a serious case of Vixen earworm. The tune currently stuck in my head is this:



Now you've got it, too!

The vixen is in my head!!!


No comments: