Friday, January 4, 2008

It Has Been A Long Time

You know it has been a long time since you last exercised when:

You can't find your workout clothes

You've forgotten how to use your heart rate monitor

You've forgotten which knee gets the knee support

You reach your working heart rate while you're stretching

At least I felt well enough to actually exercise today.

I still haven't set foot outside my house since December 26.

I have finally gotten a real practice session in with my flute (yesterday)

My right ear is still blocked. That is a real inconvenience for a professional musician who makes their living listening.

Bummer.

Having said all that, I am happily married to a wonderful man who has cared for me tenderly through these days of woe. Being with Bob is an indescribable joy.

There is a bright new year ahead!


No comments: