Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Since my dear husband Bob was still up in Victorville where he had been working since Friday, my brother Ken and I carpooled up to Whittier today to visit Mom and Dad for Father's Day.

Ken and I were assigned to bring the pre and post meal goodies, so we stopped by Trader Joe's and loaded up on delicacies.

Here is where we found our father when we arrived:

You go, Dad!!!!

Mom and Ken checked out the yard...

...while Dad took phone calls from my sisters Christy and Janine:

This is only a small portion of Mom & Dad's gorgeous yard:

It was a lovely afternoon.

We spent a leisurely time lounging about, feasting on appetizers and enjoying one another's company.

Here I am with my dad:

The icing on the cake:

Bob was able to join us after his event in Victorville ended.

We had a lovely day.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: